Personal data protection
By expressing the consent, the Data Subject provides the consent to the processing of personal data for the company ONplan lab, s.r.o., having its registered office at Ječná 505/2, Prague 2, 120 00, Company ID: 034 81 387, registered in the Commercial Register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 2322467; email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as "the Administrator" only)
1. Personal data, which will be processed:
- first name and family name
- address of the domicile
- email address
2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- recording the comments on the revitalization plan of the Masaryk Station and its surroundings
3. Period of processing personal data is:
- 1 year from granting the consent
4. Handover of personal data to third parties:
- Your personal data will be accessible to the employees of ONplan lab, s. r. o., who are bound by confidentiality and trained in the field of the security of personal data processing.
- We use the services and applications of processing companies specializing in processing and complying with the GDPR to ensure certain specific processing operations. These are the providers of the following platforms and services: Google – Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Analytics.
- When processing the information obtained via the www.masaryckaspojuje.cz website, Graffitti Networks Grafix, spol. s r.o., ID: 27173151, will have access to your personal data and the employees of the website operator, the company Prague CBD, s.r.o., ID: 04723082, will have access to your personal data.
The Data Subject also declares that he/she was properly instructed by the Administrator about the processing and protection of personal data, that the above personal data are accurate and true and that they are provided for the Administrator on a voluntary basis.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation" only), the Administrator hereby informs that:
- The personal data of the Data Subject will be processed on the basis of his/her free consent and under the above conditions;
- the processing of personal data of the Data Subject will not lead to automated decision making or profiling;
- the Administrator did not appoint a Personal Data Protection Officer, did not authorize any processing entity to process personal data, nor did it designate a representative for the fulfilment of obligations within the meaning of the Regulation;
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer the personal data of the Data Subject to a third country, to an international organization or to other than the above third parties;
The Data Subject has the right, at any time, to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data, the right to ask the Administrator for the access to his/her personal data, or for their correction or deletion, or possibly for the limitation of their processing, as well as the right to object to processing. The Data Subject also has the right to transfer these data to another administrator, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů) if he/she considers that the Administrator is in breach of the Regulation in the processing of personal data. All requests addressed to the Administrator can be made via the contact email: email@example.com.